Recognizing the need to provide hands-on work experience not typically available to students in the traditional academic setting, we offer unpaid internship opportunities to allow students to experience various roles within a non-profit organization, in particular, within a youth service organization. An internship allows qualified students to earn academic credit from their institution, while gaining valuable experience.
To complete an internship at the Club:
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university or recently graduated (within previous 12 months).
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You must be able to work between 10 - 20 hours per week.
- If you are seeking academic credit, you must coordinate with academic advisor.
- All interns must submit to a background check (Background Check Policy) and complete all mandated training.
The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Waterbury is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.